Yields: 2-3 dozen Amazeballs depending on how big you roll them.
2 cups Gluten Free Rice Krispies® (original Rice Krispies® are NOT gluten-free, so be sure to grab the right box)
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 stick of butter, softened
1 pound of powdered sugar
1. In a large bowl, crush Rice Krispies (I use my Blentec, if you don't have a blendtec feel free to use a food processor, your clean hands or a wooden spoon).
2. Add peanut butter and softened butter to the bowl and mix thoroughly until the Rice Krispies are well mixed.
3.Begin adding powdered sugar to the mixture 1/4 pound at a time and stir well. Keep adding sugar until all of it is mixed into the Rice Krispies/peanut butter mixture.
4. Roll the mixture into small balls and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
5. Heat the melting chocolate according to directions in a saucepan over low heat until all chocolate is melted.
6. Roll the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper to dry.